Tuesday, June 5, 2012

And She Lived Happily Ever After.

Let's begin here. There's a lot of my story that leads up to the title - and not all of it is what you would expect, and maybe none of it too. Some of the story I will share here on this blog, some of it will make its way into my other artistic projects and some of it I will tell you over tea overlooking the Bosphorus on sunny afternoons.

Oh, I may not tell you everything about me and what I think - a gal's gotta have some mystery, right? A little something to surprise you, to keep you a bit off balance, to make you laugh. Let's just say I'll share a part of me with you. Today's just the beginning - and there's a lot more to come.

I just want you to know that I am living happily ever after. And my soundtrack for today is:

No comments:

Post a Comment