10. It's grey, it's raining (snowing, yucky, fill in the blank) AND it's cold.
9. You've already stocked up for Snowmageddon Part 17.
8. Pajamas are much more comfortable than regular clothes.
7. You retain more info when you are lying down (yeah, I made that up just now.)
6. That book, Kindle, reading device is full of interesting stories and life is all about stories.
5. The kids have something quiet to do.
4. You've always wanted to read
Fifty Shades of Grey Twilight War and Peace.
3. Because you can! (You're a grown up and this is what being a grown up is all about.)
2. Everything is better when you do it in bed.
1. You don't have to read alone.
Consider yourself invited to Bring a Book to Bed Day! on Saturday, February 28th. You can join us for the event here on Facebook.
Don't forget to sign up for our Bring a Book to Bed Day! Facebook group as well. This is where we chat about books and other fun, book-related things all year long.
If you want to share your love of reading, please consider funding a book project, if you feel so moved at DonorsChoose.org. It's one of my favorite organizations and helps students across America have access to needed books and other school supplies.
Last but not least, don't forget to tell us what you'll be reading in bed this year!